Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gatorade...I mean Gatorbites

No, we did not get bitten by an Alligator on our trip to Florida, but we did get to bite into an Alligator. Yeah, we totally ate Alligator!
We visited Florida with Clint (McKay's brother) and Katy (Clint's wife) this past week. We had such a fun time! We went to a water park (a REAL water park!), drove fast cars, relaxed, ate delicious food and hung out with some of the coolest people around!
McKay and Clint coming down the waterslide.
Too bad the battery to the camera died right after this snapshot...

We all went to a comedy club...delicious food and funny comedians!

Nothing like a cool car in Florida!

Who knew?! This is me about to experience Alligator...you guessed it...tasted like chicken!
What a fun trip! We can't wait to go back, especially since the weather there was a nice 88 degrees. What happened to spring?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, welcome back to spring in Utah! Can't wait for the snow tomorrow! I couldn't be lying any harder. I'll stop by some time this week and get that oil from you, thanks for getting it for me. Every night when I lay in bed with my back killing me, I think, I sure wish I had that! Chicken - really?

Villarreal's said...

Tell ya what, everything tastes like chicken... Rabbit, Alligator, hhmmm, what else? ;P Happy to see u guys had a great getaway. Hope ur doing well.

Tiffany said...

Tastes like chicken? Hah! So funny! I'm going to make chicken tonight and tell my kids that it's alligator!

Kristi said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! You always seem to go on such fun trips. We miss you guys!

Heather said...

Fun vacation! You're not allergic to alligator?