Monday, April 27, 2009

Wicked

Do you know why the Wicked Witch of the West was green?

Do you know why the Tin Man was tin?

Do you know where the ruby slippers came from?

Do you know why there were Flying Monkeys?

Do you know what Glinda The Good Witch's real name is?

I do! I do! McKay and I spent Saturday night at The Capitol Theater enjoying the production of "Wicked". Have you seen it? Do you have tickets? Holy cow! Let me tell you what...money well spent!

I want to go again!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! We didn't get tickets this year because we saw it in New York but now I am really wishing we could go. How did your long, long run go?

Tiffany said...

I love that show! Glad you got to enjoy it!

Kristi said...

How did you get tickets? I tried and tried. Now thinking of going to Chicago to see it!

Ricky Bangerter said...

This might seem kind of random, but tell McKay thanks for turning me onto Nitro Circus!! It rivels Wicked!!!

Anonymous said...

Jealous!!! And sadly enough, I don't know the answers to any of those questions, guess I'll have to get tickets some time - as if that will ever happen!