Today is McKay's Birthday

This is the present he opened this morning...
He said he wanted a new truck with a bow tied around it for his birthday.
No problem.
I found a wooden truck at a craft store.
I thought it was perfect.
When I wrapped the truck, I thought it was a little small.
A little too red...
A little unpractical...
I thought maybe the real thing might be a bit better...
This was McKay's second present this morning.
Surprise! Happy Birthday Honey! I love you!







13 comments:
Happy Birthday Mac. Have a great day.
Regan
Happy Birthday McKay! And Dixie--WOW! You are so nice!
Wow. That is awesome! One more reason you make all of us look like crappy wives compared to you. :) Happy Birthday McKay!
Okay, the super hero capes that Max got for his birthday suddenly seem really lame!!! That's awesome! Happy Birthday McKay!
Now that's a birthday present! Happy Birthday McKay!
Happy Birthday McKay!
Wow, don't let my husband see this post :) That is such a nice truck. I bet that was the best birthday ever for him :). I am so glad you guys liked Wicked, I too want to go EVERYDAY! LOVE IT!
Happy Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great day! You have the best wife EVER!
We want a ride!
Way to go SIS!! You Rock!! Can't wait to see it in person. We should play in the mountains more now that you have a 4X4. I doubt McKay will ever forget this B-day!!
I am so happy for both of you! Now get a trailer so we can go camping or bring a tent! We don't care either way!!
Wow. Happy Birthday Mac.
So I don't do this brag..I mean blog thing but we are trying to get a hold of ya'll and we are having phone troubles so we can't call. I don't have your email address so I figured this was my best bet. Anyway if you get a chance will you give us a call at our home number. Thanks.
Josh and Emily
I'm the worst Sister in Law EVER! We forgot to call and sing him his song! Well, blame it on my pregnant brain. Nice truck! My hubby's never got anything even close to that nice! Way to go Dix!
Post a Comment