During this past week, McKay and I were not only able to attend the dedication of the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple, but we were also able to attend a session on the second day of operation.
What a beautiful building and what a neat spirit I feel both inside and out!
It has been so comforting to me on those dark mornings when I am out running, to run past the brightly lit temple and marvel at what it stands for. When I am nervous being out in the dark alone, it brings me comfort.
I drive past it on my way to work. I see it from a distance. I live 3 miles away.
I have no excuse not to attend regularly.







2 comments:
That must have been great! I wish we lived closer. I didn't realize how spoiled I was until we left Utah. We were 3 hours from the nearest temple when we lived in Illinois, and we are 2 hours away here in NC. Plus the one here doesn't even rent clothes, so I will have to get some.
Yes, enjoy and go to the temple, what a wonderful blessing to have it so close!
Shift+Enter will solve all your paragraph problems. May the spirit be with you. Tristin
Post a Comment